Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christian Porn  (Read 12591 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Christian Porn
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2006, 06:45:26 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Christian Porn
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2006, 07:50:52 pm »

I didn't say it would make you want to give up porn. I just said I thought you would like it.

I think all three of those ladies are pretty darn hot. And they know it, too. I found the concept very interesting.

Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Christian Porn
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2006, 01:48:45 am »

Eww.  AD!  None of these girls are hot to me.  I've never found stripper/porno girls attractive though, and they look just like porno girls, even if their not anymore.  Especially not the one with the fake'n'bake orange tan - bleh.  (Also, I was totally joking about the foot fetish thing, I went to Catholic school for 8 years remember?  Church 6 days a week for 8 years...)

Also, a link from the JC girls site is http://www.xxxchurch.com.  I actually enjoy the save the kittens video. [/ulr]I ain't gonna stop masterbating because of it, but.. it's cute. Also, Paul, check out their merchandise - they have a Christian Porn t-shirt.

Also, check out this site: [url=http://www.sexinchrist.com/pornography.html]http://www.sexinchrist.com/pornography.html
- they've created Framework for Christian Porn

Here is an interview with a Christian Porn Star.  He doesn't reveal his name, but if Paul can track him down...

Finally, here is the blog of a girl who apparently makes Christian Porn with her boyfriend. The first guy who comments says he got one of her pornos from "under the counter" at a Christian store.  I have no idea of this is a joke or not, but I love the idea of someone going to a Christian store and asking the person behind the counter for porno.  Whether or not it's actually there, either way, will lead to hilarity.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Christian Porn
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2006, 02:49:36 am »

Eww.  AD!  None of these girls are hot to me.  I've never found stripper/porno girls attractive though, and they look just like porno girls, even if their not anymore.  Especially not the one with the fake'n'bake orange tan - bleh.  (Also, I was totally joking about the foot fetish thing, I went to Catholic school for 8 years remember?  Church 6 days a week for 8 years...)

Also, a link from the JC girls site is http://www.xxxchurch.com.  I actually enjoy the save the kittens video. [/ulr]I ain't gonna stop masterbating because of it, but.. it's cute. Also, Paul, check out their merchandise - they have a Christian Porn t-shirt.

Also, check out this site: [url=http://www.sexinchrist.com/pornography.html]http://www.sexinchrist.com/pornography.html
- they've created Framework for Christian Porn

Here is an interview with a Christian Porn Star.  He doesn't reveal his name, but if Paul can track him down...

Finally, here is the blog of a girl who apparently makes Christian Porn with her boyfriend. The first guy who comments says he got one of her pornos from "under the counter" at a Christian store.  I have no idea of this is a joke or not, but I love the idea of someone going to a Christian store and asking the person behind the counter for porno.  Whether or not it's actually there, either way, will lead to hilarity.

good gravy smells.. it's things like this that make me love you to squishy death.  You know like when you want to hug something till it pops?  I don't mean this in a creepy way mind you, just in an awesome I'm going to can-can you to death way.

Okay, there's no way to say that uncreepily... so.. um.. thanks.  That's all.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Christian Porn
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2006, 05:11:42 pm »

Thanks Mr.Q - I really can't wait for Paul to see this stuff - it's like there's actually the idea out there, just below the surface, waiting to explode, and now it is Paul's duty - nay - life's mission, to bring it to the forefront.

And I also understand your squishing desire.  One of our cats is so cute that I just want to squeeze her.  She is tiny - under five pounds full grown - and when you give her a hug, she makes this horrified crying mew that almost sounds like "nooooooo!" which is really just incentive to squeeze her all the more.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Christian Porn
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2006, 01:28:08 am »

And I also understand your squishing desire.  One of our cats is so cute that I just want to squeeze her.  She is tiny - under five pounds full grown - and when you give her a hug, she makes this horrified crying mew that almost sounds like "nooooooo!" which is really just incentive to squeeze her all the more.

Two things:

1) "And I also understand your squishing desire" is a fabulous sentence, both in context and out of it.
2) You'd figure cats would learn eventually that making adorable tiny noises when squeezed does not actually dissuade humans from squeezing -- quite the opposite, really...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up