Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lets all creep out Hobot  (Read 6179 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Lets all creep out Hobot
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2006, 02:23:13 pm »

I'm sorry Hobot, I didn't mean to imply that you're as shallow and fashion-obsessed as Lisa.

But I'm betting that Q could totally Screech it up. Or you could get a coat like the guy on Parker Lewis.

I'd like to think I'm not; how about Lisa Simpson?  I used to play the saxophone (I'm not a Mensa member, though).
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up