Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Poll

On the topic of Tattoos

I have Ink
- 7 (33.3%)
I plan to get Ink
- 3 (14.3%)
I want ink but I'm scared
- 4 (19%)
Ink is for crap dudes
- 7 (33.3%)
I changed my vote from "Ink is for Crap Dudes" to "Ink is OK but not for me"
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: February 10, 2006, 11:09:52 pm


Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Got Ink?  (Read 11141 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Got Ink?
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2006, 03:56:16 pm »

I also have two of the most ridiculous tattoos in existence.
 1. inner upper right arm- a scene from "monkey vs. #####" of a monkey hitting a ##### with a stick

Jeepers.  I love James Kochalka.  You rawk.  Straight up, rawk.  Also, show respect to Michael Jackson.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Jeepers

  • Guest
Re: Got Ink?
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2006, 04:20:26 am »

As requested

I didn't really get awesome shots, but I was trying to figure out ways to photograph parts of myself that required strange angles. enjoy.

The cat is the Late Ichi the Kitten, he was the one I was talking about in my first posts here. What a good dude. He can be seen here in his natural habitat (the living room) relishing the thrill of the hunt with his favorite prey (a stuffed marshmallow peep)


Edit:
Jeepers.  I love James Kochalka.
ding ding ding! someone knows the magic words to get a tiny can.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 04:25:00 am by Jeepers »
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Got Ink?
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2006, 04:31:37 am »

As requested

I didn't really get awesome shots, but I was trying to figure out ways to photograph parts of myself that required strange angles. enjoy.

The cat is the Late Ichi the Kitten, he was the one I was talking about in my first posts here. What a good dude. He can be seen here in his natural habitat (the living room) relishing the thrill of the hunt with his favorite prey (a stuffed marshmallow peep)


Edit: ding ding ding! someone knows the magic words to get a tiny can.


Man.. that kitten story.  Flooding back to me it is truly the saddest thing.  Even sadder than someone's SO dying and the person finding their leftovers in the fridge the next day; unfinished.


Yet, juxtaposed with the fact that you named him after Ichi the Killer I cannot help but be confounded by it all.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Got Ink?
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2006, 02:48:56 pm »

Oh, Ichi. What a beautiful kitten; what a sad fate.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Got Ink?
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2006, 07:35:43 pm »





I ain't too worried about being 70 years old and being concerned about whether or not I still like my tattoos. I'm more worried about being 70 years old and being concerned about my generally shrivelled appearance.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Got Ink?
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2006, 07:59:37 pm »

I am more worried about never getting to be 70 years old.  More on topic, I'm more immediately worried about never getting the job I was going to celebrate with a tattoo.  But I am still hoping.  Watch this space!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Got Ink?
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2006, 01:45:09 am »

When I turned 18, I got a circular piece of Celtic knotwork tattooed onto my left shoulderblade, as I am Irish and Sicilian and thought it was a beautiful design.  When I was with JT (somewhere on this board exist drama-filled posts about him breaking off our engagement over the phone when he returned from Iraq in 2004 and my subsequent move to Alaska), I decided to get it lasered off (the tattoo, not JT) in time for our wedding. You know, because 5 treatments costing $300 each and amounting to significantly more pain than took to apply the tattoo would have been worth it. Sigh. Anyway, I only had enough money to get one laser treatment, then that little project fell by the wayside. Now my tattoo just looks like crap because a large portion of its pigment has been broken up and reabsorbed by my body.

And in case you were wondering...I have a high tolerance for pain (had ten body piercings at one time) and yes, getting tattoos lasered off hurts like a bitch.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up