Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE BADASS GAMES COMMENCE - June 8, 2006  (Read 9624 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: THE BADASS GAMES COMMENCE - June 8, 2006
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2006, 01:21:35 am »

No love for Pee Wee? 

I'm disappointed in ALL of you.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: THE BADASS GAMES COMMENCE - June 8, 2006
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2006, 01:56:39 am »

I think we're all down with Pee Wee, but really what can we add?

(I'd also like to point out that Laurence giraffeburne played Cowboy Curtis... okay so I did have something to add)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: THE BADASS GAMES COMMENCE - June 8, 2006
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2006, 05:49:17 am »

Much love to PeeWee.  All Paul's are good people.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: THE BADASS GAMES COMMENCE - June 8, 2006
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2006, 01:17:30 pm »

Holy shizznit Aug - that is big news all up in here.  I am equal parts terrified and excited.  The Adult Swim connection can only lead to absolute good.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up