Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: June 26 2006 - Details? He said "faggot" the way old telegrams used to say STOP.  (Read 5651 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'


I swear I've seen that overhead shot before as well.

You're welcome.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

yeah, I have that hair. Mostly because my hair is thick, curly in some places and straight in others... the only haircut I've ever gotten that didn't look like hell for the first 2 weeks cost something like 50 dollars. which is rediculous.
I might just get a buzz. or not. a buzz and some crazy color of dye.

they call gay people Faggots because they used to burn them. this is the etymology of the term.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile

they call gay people Faggots because they used to burn them. this is the etymology of the term.

Nope.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

derelictsound

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile

This reminds me of the David Cross bit where he asks, "Is this the beer line?" and some yokel in front of him replies, "I dunno, FAGGOT."

Also, how certain are we that Ray himself has never pissed into an empty?
Logged
Always merry and bright!

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

I'm pretty certain that Ray *has* pissed into an emtpy.
But not in his own living room.
This is the distinguishing feature and Ray realises this.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile

I'm pretty certain that Ray *has* pissed into an emtpy.
But not in his own living room.
This is the distinguishing feature and Ray realises this.

Their ain't a red-blooded American Curl who hasn't.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six

Looks like Onstad's been hanging around the SomethingAwful forums lately ... there was a post there a while ago comparing their general (over)usage of "faggot" to the STOPs on a telegram:

Quote
person1: What you need to realize is that 'faggot' isn't really hatefully directed around here. It's more of a comma.
person2: I think of it more like how periods were on old telegraph messages -- GERMANS ADVANCING ON PRAGUE FAGGOT ADVANCE INTELLIGENCE INDICATES UPWARDS OF TWO BATALLIONS OF MOTORIZED INFANTRY FAGGOT DANUBE TO BE BLOCADED IN RETALIATION FAGGOT PLEASE ADVISE FAGGOT
Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile

Calling the police on uncouth neighbors seems like a particularly Pat thing to do. Also, I don't know if Ray has ever urinated into a bottle, but I do know he made pickles in a hotel bed and that is just terrible.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile

Sure sure sure... but he wasn't *proud* of the hotel bed pickles.  Hotel bed pickles ain't a part of his daily routine.

I like the image of seven California Rednecks all lined up by a big height chart, all pissin into empties, all calling the one-way mirror "faggot."
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Bagger?

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile

I like the image of seven California Rednecks all lined up by a big height chart, all pissin into empties, all calling the one-way mirror "faggot."

It is of my observation that this excites humor in me because it is true. Through my travels, I have seen many specimen of redneck, but none so stereotypical as the Californian Redneck.

I have not been able to figure out for certain what created this extreme species. I do know, that I have broken bread with many rednecks across America without offense, my favorite being the Michigan case, rather diverse in its personality (I once met a flaming gay couple in this fine state’s boondocks, perfectly accepted). It is, however, my opinion that it is the fault of the Berkleyites and the extreme liberal population, as these rednecks see these people, and struggle desperately to find a completely opposite and parallel existence.

Or rather, the Californian hick rebels against the Californian rebel.

This is my first post, as in I am new here, and I hope to find acceptance under the condition that I will post as rarely as possible.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

We'll hold you to that, Bagger.  Welcome to the board.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up