Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 23 Aug 06 - YOU KNOW I GOT NO SENSE OF EGGS  (Read 3724 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: 23 Aug 06 - YOU KNOW I GOT NO SENSE OF EGGS
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 10:04:29 pm »

Well, I didn't accidentally spend my time looking at those particular clips (We've had the internet for a long time, I mean really, c'mon, now), but I have made myself late for work while looking at clips on the internet.  Have you guys ever seen Crispin Glover on Letterman in '87?  Damn!
Logged
ACHIEVE

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: 23 Aug 06 - YOU KNOW I GOT NO SENSE OF EGGS
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 10:17:42 pm »

I love rally racing, so I've often pondered the thought process that convinces a spectator to stand 2 feet to a hunk of metal not only moving at speeds which will obliterate them instantly but also with about 5% traction
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 23 Aug 06 - YOU KNOW I GOT NO SENSE OF EGGS
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2006, 01:17:47 am »

Have you guys ever seen Crispin Glover on Letterman in '87?  Damn!

Saw it when it happened.  What a freak.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: 23 Aug 06 - YOU KNOW I GOT NO SENSE OF EGGS
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2006, 07:17:02 pm »

Have you guys ever seen Crispin Glover on Letterman in '87?  Damn!
Saw it when it happened.  What a freak.

Apaprently he was doing the same character he had played in a movie at the time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4Y6iCdka_Y
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up