Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Philippe in a T-Shirt! (09-16-03)  (Read 6406 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

weeeeee

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Philippe in a T-Shirt! (16 September 2003)
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2003, 10:21:44 pm »

I wanted to check out the things that lyle mentioned, but my link to the anarchist cookbook online that I've come to cherish has been changed to some sort of gaming site. this is one of many reasons why the internet has sucked for me recently.
Logged

beverly

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
Philippe in a T-Shirt! (16 September 2003)
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2003, 10:34:02 pm »

You ain't an anarchist if you don't have a hard copy; get one for you, and your future children
Logged

weeeeee

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Philippe in a T-Shirt! (16 September 2003)
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2003, 02:17:02 am »

I wasn't aiming to be an anarchist, plus I think at one point I was gonna print it all out if I was bored enough. I'll prolly order a copy one of these days when I get a job..
anyways, on topic, nice comic. I laughed.
Logged

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Philippe in a T-Shirt! (16 September 2003)
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2003, 05:32:05 am »

Quote from: "starlight"
Oh my!  I giggled so much over Philippe's shirt ..batman!


Girl, that be BATJEW. get educated!
Logged
[expletive deleted]

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Philippe in a T-Shirt! (16 September 2003)
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2003, 01:50:44 pm »

Quote from: "doomglobe"
Quote from: "starlight"
Oh my!  I giggled so much over Philippe's shirt ..batman!


Girl, that be BATJEW. get educated!


That is so wonderful. It's Rosh Hashanah wonderful.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Philippe in a T-Shirt! (16 September 2003)
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2003, 03:43:46 pm »

Philippe's t-shirt is obviously not BatJew, but maybe it *should* be.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Philippe in a T-Shirt! (16 September 2003)
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2003, 04:03:24 pm »

Assuming that shirt is his pajamas, I'm betting the Batman logo totally glows in the dark.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up