Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suggestions for Dessert?  (Read 3046 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Suggestions for Dessert?
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2006, 11:06:26 pm »

How about a rum cake?  Most people don't like rum cake, but most people are stupid.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions for Dessert?
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 03:57:37 am »

I am not a baker, but a good warm brownie (or better, blondie) topped by a complimentary high quality ice cream is a thing of beauty.  Substitute milk for about half of the water the recipe calls for, perhaps augment the flavor with your own additives, and you're set for a simple to make dessert that is impossible to dislike.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions for Dessert?
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006, 06:40:23 am »

I am not a baker, but a good warm brownie (or better, blondie) topped by a complimentary high quality ice cream is a thing of beauty.  Substitute milk for about half of the water the recipe calls for, perhaps augment the flavor with your own additives, and you're set for a simple to make dessert that is impossible to dislike.

Oh hells yes. I totally hanker for blondies out here. Blondies would fuckin' punish right about now. Damn, now I am all hungry. I am too lazy to make them, and I miss being able to wander into any given locally-owned coffee shop and find some type of Saran-wrapped pastries or desserts such as blondies therein. Well, we do have a locally-owned coffee shop (no chain coffee shops) but I don't get to go there as often as I'd like. They probably have all kinds of treats stashed away in there, but I'm usually afraid to ask after they stopped carrying the white chocolate macadamia cookies.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up