Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us  (Read 10829 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2007, 01:15:12 am »

Dan, go eat something right now.  Go.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2007, 03:10:27 am »

fuck, dude. I am 6 foot even. I weigh around 55 lbs less than that.

Damn.

Wow. That is even skinnier than my brother, who is five ten and weighs 130 pounds. But then, he's a runner so his thighs are bigger than his collective arms.

But still, I think somebody needs more ice cream sandwiches in their diet.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2007, 03:40:16 am »

I realized lately (and by realized, I mean... my parents have been telling me for years) that part of the issue is my lack of some sort of regular schedule. So rather than just eating at Dinner Time, I eat whenever. And sometimes, the cafeteria is closed. Or I'm busy. Or something. I have a low drive to eat is what I'm saying. Plus I don't hold weight anyway.

I am working on this.

Fuck you, man.  Just fuck you sideways.  Skinny little puke. 

Not really.  Sorry Inev.  Lost control there.  Take care of yourself -- eat right and be wholesome.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2007, 03:44:54 am »

I realized lately (and by realized, I mean... my parents have been telling me for years) that part of the issue is my lack of some sort of regular schedule. So rather than just eating at Dinner Time, I eat whenever. And sometimes, the cafeteria is closed. Or I'm busy. Or something. I have a low drive to eat is what I'm saying. Plus I don't hold weight anyway.

I am working on this.

Noooo!! We TALKED about this, dammit. Skinny guys are hot. There is nothing wrong with that. Strut your skinny ass down the street and love yourself for who you are, dammit.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2007, 04:00:35 am »

yeah, I am sad because Grace and I were supposed to make soft-boiled eggs tonight. But instead... we went to the student-run 10-minute play festival? One of the 4 was pretty good I guess.
And then I totally had a Roast Beef moment. The guy didn't take our order and started asking people beyond us, and I was too freaked out to say anything. Grace had to say something, and the guy behind the counter gave me a look.

But yeah, I'm real thin. A lot of it is also that I have very very little muscle. I am working on this, as I said.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up