Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: March 2007 - in like a blog, out like a lamb  (Read 6765 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: March 2007 - in like a blog, out like a lamb
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2007, 05:06:58 am »

On the Food Network recipe, there is a little star by the Egg ingredient. However, there is no accompanying footnote. Does this mean that you have to separate the egg? Or does egg white sometimes go into aioli? I'm confused, Emeril. WTF.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: March 2007 - in like a blog, out like a lamb
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2007, 05:16:41 am »

One day, I will make my own mayo.

Oh, who am I kidding?

It's worth it. 
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 2007 - in like a blog, out like a lamb
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2007, 05:23:59 am »

It's worth it. 

You could fill a niche.  TOUAMB brand mayo.  I'd buy it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: March 2007 - in like a blog, out like a lamb
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2007, 11:54:39 am »

I always find aioli doesn't seem worth it when you can make alioli.

I made mayonnaise with added chive goodness from my garden once. It was unfairly wonderful.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up