Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007  (Read 3750 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Teatime

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 14
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 04:24:19 am »

I am never upset to see more Vlad. I think it would be wonderful to have a story arc centered around him.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 05:23:54 am »

I am never upset to see more Vlad. I think it would be wonderful to have a story arc centered around him.

I too am intrigued by Vlad.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2007, 05:40:18 am »

If you can look at The Tasty Dudes, Vlad and Utsheyev, for three seconds without laughing, you are positive for Parkinson's.
Logged
ACHIEVE

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 05:46:56 am »

I think Vlad's nipples are made out of little screws.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2007, 09:40:36 am »

I love vlad. My only complaint is the re-use of the 'spit in the face of death' line.
But I love that line too, so I guess I'm not really complaining.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2007, 04:37:40 pm »

Vlad's chart is the opposite of Todd's in that all decision-making routines begin with the blackout box.  Also, Lie Bot is a dick.

You'd think Asimov's Third Law would get in the way of the whole "spitting into the face of death" thing a lot of the time.  That must be why he thinks it's so cheesy.  Poor Vlad.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up