Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007  (Read 3755 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« on: April 19, 2007, 06:14:33 am »

Because I just discover a bone in my #####!

I like these flowcharts.  I wonder who will be next?  Personally, I would like to see how Lie Bot's thought processes work.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Enkidu

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
  • I think my hearts explodin! THESE KNIVES!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 06:18:54 am »

That is the correct thread title. 

I'm glad he put in the 3 ***** laws, but I'm still thinking the best of the flowcharts is Lyle's.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 06:21:42 am »

Man, Vlad obeys Asimov's Three Laws. Epic!
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 06:25:26 am »

We would've also accepted "is permanent mystery".
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 06:35:35 am »

The density of thought is amazing.  Thinking in accented english must waste hella cycles.

For some reason, though, I now conceptualize Vlad's thoughts in the form of a red LED scroll... kind of like Fox News, only trying to make it with the ladies:

- - HIT THE SOLENOID, IS DOLLAR BEERS NIGHT - - YADA YADA YADA YADA YADA YADA YADA - - HEY BABY - MIND IF WE HIT IT ALL NIGHT? - - LET US FOR ONE MORE NIGHT SPIT IN THE FACE OF DEATH - - STOP HARMINK THE HUMAN - - HEY BABY - ARE YOU A BRONTOSAURUS? - - AGH, WHY EVEN I CALL LIE BOT - - YADA YADA YADA YADA YADA YADA YADA - -
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 06:40:01 am »

Wow Lister, heck of canning going on in your direction right now.

I've got to use that Brontosaurus line. More accurately, I've got to trick someone else into using the Brontosaurus line.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 07:48:56 am »

I just used it on my roommate.
he found it pretty... bad. I laughed uproariously at this.

maybe... are you an archaeologist?

"are you a Classicist? What do you say we go and conjugate?"
"Man, this girl last night was so into Latin... she started doing the 5th declension in bed!"

(the 5th declension is basically a bunch of repetitive sounds such as a lady might make while having sex? what do I know.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 09:56:07 am »

For molecular biologists such as myself:

"I wish I were DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes!"
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 03:35:57 pm »

I really want to see Nice Pete's decision making chart at some point. Not right now, but at some point.

Nice pete's decision process?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1pj9i3hgRg
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

Omegatron

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 04:49:25 pm »

Logged

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 06:10:27 pm »

Nice pete's decision process?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1pj9i3hgRg

Not rad.

ETA - Deleted my previous post on this because I decided that it was also not rad.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 07:29:03 pm »

I got up late this morning and took one look at this strip and realized I didn't have time to read it before leaving for work.  That is really value for money in one's free entertainment.

Also: one of my favorite alt-text ever.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 08:31:47 pm »

For molecular biologists such as myself:

"I wish I were DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes!"

I was once asked at a party, quite seriously, what my favorite enzyme was. (I was a little drunk and stammered out "uh... I like holdases?") This showed me the extremely questionable value of getting smashed with prospective Neuroscience graduate students.
Logged

Muse_Of_Fire

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 27
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 210
  • Purveyor of Tomcoolery
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 01:37:09 am »

Are you kidding me? I would so hit that! Any man talks nerdy to me, I'm doomed. Science is my aphrodesiac; engineering's not too far behind.

I enjoy the flowcharts...and reading Vlad's speech, hearing his accent in my head, makes me giggle no matter what he's saying.
Logged
I'm afraid of ending up like Dugger.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Hey, baby - are you a brontosaurus? - April 19, 2007
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 01:58:58 am »

There's this brilliant ESL student from Bosnia that I tutor (I work as a tutor in my school's writing center - anyone heard of Bruffee?), who learned English from television and only started really speaking it on a daily basis about eight months ago and has these fuck*ng genius ideas and turns of phrases. Whenever I talk to her, I always think of Vlad. This only makes her even more of my favorite.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up