Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.  (Read 7424 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dullscythe

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 22
  • :(
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2007, 11:16:22 am »

Using a bidet in a mean manner is entirely the reason why, now and forever, I am childfree.


 :(
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2007, 04:42:52 pm »

Your spouse tore it from the floor and beat your junk with it?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2007, 10:02:06 am »

Your spouse tore it from the floor and beat your junk with it?

His hogging of the bidet made his junk inoperable.

Also: A-CAP, please no animated gif sigs, please.
I'm begging here man.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2007, 11:30:18 am »

His hogging of the bidet made his junk inoperable.

Also: A-CAP, please no animated gif sigs, please.
I'm begging here man.

done.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2007, 12:03:30 pm »

Many thanks.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: 28 June 2007 - A bidet's only as mean as the guy usin' it.
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2007, 07:13:17 pm »

I have nothing of value to contribute to the overpopulation/childbearing/junk atrophy debate, which seems to have died out on its own now anyway.  However, I was a child myself when I had my first encounter with a bidet.

I was so confused that I somehow managed to chip my tooth on it.  My memory is a bit hazy as to how exactly that happened, but then I suppose it's probably better that way.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up