Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 20 Dec 2007 - The most painful part of the loafer  (Read 4441 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: 20 Dec 2007 - The most painful part of the loafer
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 02:53:14 pm »

TOMORROW: CHICKEN

I'm just saying is all.

I actually made achewood cookbook style beercan chicken last night. There will be leftovers to eat today. ASHERDAN WAS RIGHT.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 20 Dec 2007 - The most painful part of the loafer
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 06:39:52 pm »

I actually made achewood cookbook style beercan chicken last night. There will be leftovers to eat today. ASHERDAN WAS RIGHT.

That is so awesome. I plan to buy a chicken the next time I go to the store. Isn't that cookbook great? I love it.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: 20 Dec 2007 - The most painful part of the loafer
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 09:45:48 pm »

Isn't that cookbook great? I love it.

I love it because Chris' inscription in mine instructs me to "Cook the diamond juice."  Oh, I've cooked it.  So far, it's the only item in the book that isn't afraid to cook me back.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up