Do we all get to have make-up sex now?
Oh, you are a good kid! The make-up sex happens in the new thread orgy where you basically save us form ruin.
I want to make 100% clear that I know you are not a dick in your core, and when I say "don't be a dick" I am looking at you and knowing you for sure are so full of potential awesomeness, and I am wanting you to shine because I know you can. If you are going to be the guy you plan to be when you finish with getting educated, I want you to be the kind of rich guy most people look at and say "yeah, I am glad he has all that money. He is the kind of guy who you can't fault for making the smart choices, cause he doesn't make me fee like shit for making the wrong ones." I mean, tombstone-wise "Rich" is nice, but "Rich and Beloved" is just that much nicer, and so is the life that precedes it.
And LFM, I already said lots of nice stuff about you, but I want your epitaph to be "Wrote an extensive list of masterpieces of the human soul" not "Writer who's single great work was published posthumously due to unending self-doubt."
So, you know, make that happen and start here and now, alright?
Why am I writing about death? Because I was starting to worry about TOUAMB going down. I mean I really, really, really avoid smack down unless it comes to a point where I think we are losing what allows us to talk to each other - because... um... that is all we do here. "Here lies TOUAMB - turns out people can't find common ground" is not flattering to any of us!
Now if it hasn't already been started, please A-CAP, start a thread where you tell us practical, actual suggestions we might sort-of comprehend of "how to avoid dying at our jobs." I think we can all agree that we don't want to die at our jobs, right? I mean, we have a fairly reasonable common ground that none of us want to die before we retire, if at all possible, right? An across the board desire to avoid suffering is a good place to start this right, I think. Because I seriously, seriously want to know.
Tomorrow: Make-up sex!