Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feb. 5, 2008 - Seasonal Happiness Lamps  (Read 5901 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Feb. 5, 2008 - Seasonal Happiness Lamps
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2008, 04:58:02 am »

Ash was getting a mammogram?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Feb. 5, 2008 - Seasonal Happiness Lamps
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 09:20:27 am »

"Oh, c'mon, honey... lets play Broke Depressed Dracula and Insecure Hooker!"

To be fair, I think only the Dracula and the Hooker bits are role-plays, the rest is just Molly and Beef.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Feb. 5, 2008 - Seasonal Happiness Lamps
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 10:13:11 pm »

I got to go spend 24 hours at the hospital.
...
Note to Jaydub: I owe you a titty twister with a side of purple nurple, m'man.

Ash was getting a mammogram?

Uh, yeah.  What's this hospital talk?

Wait, did I miss something?

So I get out of the hospital and ...
I was going to feel like a real jackass if you'd been there for your wife or something, but I remembered something you said about New Years' resolutions and figured you were referring to that.  So I felt teh funnay was worth the risk.

Edit:  Found it:
I took the first step on one of this year's resolutions today, I made an appointment with the bone doctor to take pictures of the area that goes clunk in my low neck area when I rotate my shoulders up and backwards and sends shooting pain down both arms and leaves the underside of my forearms numb. I uninformedly predict an old neck injury has finally blown out for good.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 10:17:55 pm by jaydub »
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Feb. 5, 2008 - Seasonal Happiness Lamps
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 03:36:35 am »

The whole idea of lamps that make you happy make me depressed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up