Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: So...What are you wearing?  (Read 10707 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2003, 04:31:24 pm »

Quote from: "Mite"
Dude, I'm a geek. I only learned how to properly apply eye makeup my junior year of college.


I've never learned how to apply eye makeup. ;)

Quote

My uniform consists of chuck taylors, jeans, and my collection of t-shirts. On occasion I can dress well, but it takes effort. I do however have standard-issue hipster spiky hair and thick glasses.


Never underestimate the power of the thick glasses.  I have to be careful about my angle to the sun, or I'll start sending out focused Death Rays like Cyclops in the X-Men.

Quote from: "Mite"
Preach it. If only people didn't suck so hard.


Some suck better than others.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2003, 06:42:00 pm »

I must concur that I prefer a gentler suck.

Mite, jough, you two are gonna have some hatefully unhip babies.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2003, 07:05:10 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
I must concur that I prefer a gentler suck.

Mite, jough, you two are gonna have some hatefully unhip babies.


If need be, I'd adopt one or two. I'd hate to have hip kids. I wouldn't know hot to raise them, and they'd turn me into a goober faster than dads normally do!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2003, 07:54:39 pm »

No, children always tend to rebel against their parents, so my kids will be ultra-hip nuclear physicists or something who are very very religious and go to church all the time.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2003, 08:54:17 pm »

My kids will be churchgoing optimists who are amazingly good at sports.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2003, 09:29:03 pm »

Hey mite, our kids would probably hang out.  Losers.
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2003, 09:32:49 pm »

My kids would beat your kids up all the time, too.  While reciting passages from Nietzsche's "Will to Power."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up