Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: March 27, 2007 - "I Need To See This As A Challenge"  (Read 13180 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: March 27, 2007 - "I Need To See This As A Challenge"
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2007, 06:12:21 am »

Quote
You were misreading my post. It wasn't condescending. You are new. I'm a cock. You got no dog in this fight.

Alrights, fair enough.  Sorry to make issues where there were none!
Logged
~

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: March 27, 2007 - "I Need To See This As A Challenge"
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2008, 03:33:39 pm »

Did we ever establish wether Ray was fixin' to get off on Braveheart? There is a honeymoon scene somewhere towards the beginning.


Also, I'm surprised that some variation of "maybe try a ball gag" or "my landlord suggested a ball gag" never became a TOUAMB meme, that I'm aware of.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up