Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner  (Read 3494 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 09:28:20 pm »

Well I'm sorry my posts don't hold up to rereading for you. I'm sorry you can't compile them into a finely-bound but slim tone and keep them under your pillow to turn through each night before you go to sleep. I'm sorry you can't repeat them as soothing mantras. Jesus fuck*ng Christ.

Um, you know I was talking about the strip, right?
Logged

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 06:12:14 am »

At first I forgot that this had never run before in the strip proper, and thought, "Oh, it's another gentleman's flowchart.  Wonder what it'll be this time."  Then I compounded my error by misreading the overlapping arrows.  "A potential sexual encounter" => "I'm gonna buy a celery root" seemed like a promising start, but ultimately the new threads wove into old cloth and I was left feeling disappointed.  That's happened enough times already in my real life, thank you very much.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 08:15:01 pm »

The permalink is wrong.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2008, 10:29:25 am »

Um, you know I was talking about the strip, right?

Maybe you thought you were. I think we all know what's really going on here.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2008, 12:34:44 pm »

Well I'm sorry my posts don't hold up to rereading for you. I'm sorry you can't compile them into a finely-bound but slim tone and keep them under your pillow to turn through each night before you go to sleep.

You know, in the old days, this is what all the newbies did when they got to 225 posts. They just don't make noobs like they used to.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: 09-10-08 - Julienne it on the Benriner
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 12:27:14 am »

Don't persecute her, tain't a crahm to be soulful.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up