Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cooks...check this menu  (Read 8738 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Cooks...check this menu
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2008, 02:21:26 am »

I never thought I'd say this but: Bobby! Not enough information!

Red pepper flakes, lemon and salt. I forgot the name.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Cooks...check this menu
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2008, 02:34:51 am »

Red pepper flakes, lemon and salt. I forgot the name.
I have this spice, I use it as part of my beer butt chicken mix. Its delicious. No one tell her what its called.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Cooks...check this menu
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2008, 02:58:41 pm »

Now what did I ever do to A-cap that would make him be such a meany#####.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Cooks...check this menu
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2008, 07:20:26 pm »

He wants to serve it to you himself.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

TripperDay

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 46
    • View Profile
Re: Cooks...check this menu
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2008, 01:55:48 pm »

Bacos are... ok, but they don't in any way taste like bacon.

Kind of like Jolly Ranchers. Do they taste like watermelon or green apple? Oh no. Do they taste pretty good? Oh yes.

Excellent menu, btw.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Cooks...check this menu
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2008, 03:53:53 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Cooks...check this menu
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2008, 04:43:22 pm »

Why would anyone want a non-conventional seasoning other than Spepper?

Quote
My boyfriend and I were cooking. Our recipe said "Salt and Pepper to taste". We looked at each other, and said "SPEPPER TO TASTE!"
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up