Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with ordering  (Read 3669 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Problems with ordering
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2008, 03:39:30 pm »

This oddly reminds me of my puffer giraffees' slug-rage. 

Slugs : Puffer giraffe :: Whiskey : Man?
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with ordering
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2008, 04:04:51 pm »

Philippe : Has negative emotions about Slugs : Puffergiraffe : rage about slugs

I haven't ordered anything Achewood related in a while.  I'll have to check out the store again soon.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with ordering
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 06:33:24 pm »

I always hear giraffeermen use the argument of "giraffe can't feel pain", but now that I've heard a story of giraffe anger, I can totally buy that giraffe feel pain.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with ordering
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 06:33:40 pm »

I always hear giraffeermen use the argument of "giraffe can't feel pain", but now that I've heard a story of giraffe anger, I can totally buy that giraffe feel pain.
I wonder if sharks justify their consumption of surfers by believing they don't feel pain.  (After a bong rip and a few snorts from Jared's hip flask of Southern Comfort they aren't, you know).
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Problems with ordering
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 08:15:32 pm »

Oh no.  Sharks know surfers feel pain.  They enjoy it.  Those fuckers are psychotic.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with ordering
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2008, 10:17:43 am »

Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with ordering
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2008, 04:21:42 pm »

Don't trust sharks. You can't trust those cold, dead eyes.
Logged

borfoo

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with ordering
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2008, 06:59:49 pm »

Just thought I'd update this to say I received my order.

Never got any response back from sales, but everything arrived in perfect condition, in two separate shipments.


If it was any other operation I wouldn't give them my business again, but given that it's homegrown and busy of late I'm willing to forgive. And also because I'm digging the 'zines and have no other way to get the rest!

Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with ordering
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2008, 07:17:56 pm »

Good to hear. I've yet to hear of anybody getting totally stiffed on an order, although I have heard of a few taking (much) longer than expected.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with ordering
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2008, 07:47:11 am »

In the meantime - at least you got to see a trademarked TOUAMB thread wander.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up