Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2010-01-08 - Reverse Toilet Cobra  (Read 7712 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-08 - Reverse Toilet Cobra
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 07:37:41 pm »

I only poke my friends so hard. Now take off your shoes, get in the kitchen and make me a hat.

(and Molly is a bitch on wheels)

Why am I making you a hat in the kitchen?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-08 - Reverse Toilet Cobra
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 07:49:15 pm »

As a fun side note:   "Fuck you" eyes and "Fuck me" eyes are totally different things. 

I prefer the latter.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-08 - Reverse Toilet Cobra
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 10:05:24 pm »

It seems the Molly/Beef relationship is a Rorschach test of sorts, by which we can gauge our fellows' inner workings, their hearts and minds projected as shadows on a cave wall.

I suppose I like Molly because I am Beef. And Beefs need Mollys.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 2010-01-08 - Reverse Toilet Cobra
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 10:24:25 pm »

It seems the Molly/Beef relationship is a Rorschach test of sorts, by which we can gauge our fellows' inner workings, their hearts and minds projected as shadows on a cave wall.

I suppose I like Molly because I am Beef. And Beefs need Mollys.

The plural of beef is beeves. No, really.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 2010-01-08 - Reverse Toilet Cobra
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 10:29:01 pm »

The plural of beef is beeves. No, really.

i thought that was just someone being ignorant.... wow.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 2010-01-08 - Reverse Toilet Cobra
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 10:45:32 pm »

How Puerto Rican of you. (This is my new catchphrase.)

By logical extension, a woman can have many queeves.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-08 - Reverse Toilet Cobra
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 10:46:50 pm »

The plural of beef is beeves. No, really.
i thought that was just someone being ignorant.... wow.

Quote from: Lemmy Gulliver
In the midst of these consultations, several officers of the army went to the door of the great council-chamber, and two of them being admitted, gave an account of my behaviour to the six criminals above-mentioned; which made so favourable an impression in the breast of his majesty and the whole board, in my behalf, that an imperial commission was issued out, obliging all the villages, nine hundred yards round the city, to deliver in every morning six beeves, forty sheep, and other victuals for my sustenance; together with a proportionable quantity of bread, and wine, and other liquors; for the due payment of which, his majesty gave assignments upon his treasury:--for this prince lives chiefly upon his own demesnes; seldom, except upon great occasions, raising any subsidies upon his subjects, who are bound to attend him in his wars at their own expense.

Education.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-08 - Reverse Toilet Cobra
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2010, 11:21:17 pm »

Quote from: Lemmy Gulliver
In the midst of these consultations, several officers of the army went to the door of the great council-chamber, and two of them being admitted, gave an account of my behaviour to the six criminals above-mentioned; which made so favourable an impression in the breast of his majesty and the whole board, in my behalf, that an imperial commission was issued out, obliging all the villages, nine hundred yards round the city, to deliver in every morning six beeves, forty sheep, and other victuals for my sustenance; together with a proportionable quantity of bread, and wine, and other liquors; for the due payment of which, his majesty gave assignments upon his treasury:--for this prince lives chiefly upon his own demesnes; seldom, except upon great occasions, raising any subsidies upon his subjects, who are bound to attend him in his wars at their own expense.
It is a (little known) fact that the correct pronunciation of this word is "vittles"

/Clavin
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-01-08 - Reverse Toilet Cobra
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2010, 11:43:41 pm »

By logical extension, a woman can have many queeves.

Not right.

{One could even be Queen of the Queeves.}

Just not right.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: 2010-01-08 - Reverse Toilet Cobra
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2010, 12:33:11 am »

It seems the Molly/Beef relationship is a Rorschach test of sorts, by which we can gauge our fellows' inner workings, their hearts and minds projected as shadows on a cave wall.

I suppose I like Molly because I am Beef. And Beefs need Mollys.

I am very Molly.

Does anyone think that Onstad and his wife have a Beef and Molly relationship?
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 2010-01-08 - Reverse Toilet Cobra
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2010, 01:41:36 am »

By logical extension, a woman can have many queeves.

wouldnt that just depend upon how much air gets trapped up ins?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up