Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess  (Read 2822 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
« on: January 04, 2010, 09:44:34 am »

Link

Someday, with luck, you will meet someone who will accept you as you are.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 02:15:22 pm »

He is a lazy doctor indeed.

(Some of us haven't quite caught up to the new year it seems.)
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 03:41:31 pm »

That doctor knows that in accordance with the laws of cartoon physics (fiziks?) if Steve removes the bugle then his face will be bugle shaped for a non-insignificant period of time.  It's called Avery-Freleng syndrome.  Look it up.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 05:50:08 pm »

That doctor knows that in accordance with the laws of cartoon physics (fiziks?) if Steve removes the bugle then his face will be bugle shaped for a non-insignificant period of time.  It's called Avery-Freleng syndrome.  Look it up.

is that anything like when you fall asleep on a texture-y pillow and get the imprint of said texture on your face?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 10:54:45 pm »

That doctor knows that in accordance with the laws of cartoon physics (fiziks?) if Steve removes the bugle then his face will be bugle shaped for a non-insignificant period of time.  It's called Avery-Freleng syndrome.  Look it up.

It would seem that the only cure would be a frying pan shaped like his face. But where do you get those?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 11:48:08 pm »

He could always remove the bugle, then run face-first into a wall to flatten it, then stick his thumb in his mouth and blow vigorously to pop things back to normal.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 07:51:24 am »

Recent studies indicate most reliable treatment is a scene transition, which will usually restore the individual to full health. Unfortunately this is highly correlated with subsequent and more elaborate wacky hijinks which almost always result in further unlikely injury.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 09:24:16 am »

When you fall asleep on a keyboard you get QWERTitis.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 2009-10-04 Ugh, I guess
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2010, 07:56:36 pm »

When you fall asleep on a keyboard you get QWERTitis.

i drool in my sleep, so i would just ruin the keybaord.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1]   Go Up