Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: the noobest noob (at least for now)  (Read 7526 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: the noobest noob (at least for now)
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2010, 01:40:53 am »

I've been working a rather depressing and exhausting dayjob to help a family member through a medical crisis and so...

Other than poetry and short fiction that I just plonk into my journal, I haven't been doing much of anything writing-wise, no.

I'm being ejected from that situation against my will, though, and when I put my life together back on the East Coast, I'm planning on restarting my novel at least.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: the noobest noob (at least for now)
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2010, 01:59:09 am »

i write



code
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: the noobest noob (at least for now)
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 03:35:15 am »

I write hell of message board posts.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: the noobest noob (at least for now)
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 04:01:32 am »

i write love letters to your lady.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: the noobest noob (at least for now)
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2010, 02:30:29 am »

What's your career Lister?

I'm a game designer.  Most of what I write that people see ends up in one or two-sentence snippets.  Everything else is numbers in a DB and documents for other people to work out of.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: the noobest noob (at least for now)
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2010, 12:54:52 pm »

I practice writing. Poems and prose. As of now I have 1 novel [80% done], 1 short story [70% done] and 1 play [5% done] to finish =P This feels weird, shouldn't this be moved to the hidden hills already?
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up