Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?  (Read 5986 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2010, 08:42:36 pm »

Sometimes I just love the way Onstad uses the language.

Quote
You do what you need to, but do what you want to, too.

Very good.  Reminds me of Ray's "That's fine, 'cos that's okay" from this strip.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 09:49:33 pm »

Always I just love the way Onstad uses the language.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

R2DTrousers

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 53
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 10:53:44 pm »

Onstad, he uses the language and I love it. He use it into my ear, he use it on my imagination. There is nothing to be done about it.
Logged
Computer science uses electric machines (computers for example). A computer scientist will need math, science, and know-how to make and use computers.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2010, 12:19:11 am »

I imagined the voice of Paul's grandfather from "Hard Day's Night".

And I agree with p-to-the-mcd, by the way.

The only valid way Family Guy can be used in anything like an analogy is in the artistic equivalent of Godwin's Law.

It is as if you are using the nuclear option from which no other discussion can be retrieved.

"You are basically like the worst show in history and so, like, we can no longer have a rational discussion past this point."

I quite like family guy. This means that LFM can go away now.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 02:50:44 am »

I quite like family guy. This means that LFM can go away now.

I like that guy.  He may be frequently full of shit, but he's sincere. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

MagFlare

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2010, 03:04:54 pm »

You too MagFlare.

Thanks. It's great to be here, making thought-provoking observations about the c*ck lengths of housecats.

please god let this storyline end
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2010, 03:23:47 pm »

Why hasn't anyone remembered that T has indeed sucked dick, at least in the hypothetical.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08252006
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2010, 10:42:41 pm »

Took a long time to run that zipper.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2010, 11:25:31 pm »

Why hasn't anyone remembered that T has indeed sucked dick, at least in the hypothetical.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08252006


Does anyone have my Teodor sucking Ray's cock GIF lying about? I was proud of that
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2010, 12:25:23 am »

This strip made me believe that Achewood still has it. It's kind of a douchey comment, like a backhanded compliment, but I mean it in the best way possible: Ho.ly. Fuck. A++
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up