Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: One of the least sought after literary devices 6-28-10  (Read 3946 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: One of the least sought after literary devices 6-28-10
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 03:06:19 am »

I use skin.

So do I.  I use it to keep all my guts in proper proximity to each other.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: One of the least sought after literary devices 6-28-10
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 03:34:31 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Dangermoose

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • View Profile
Re: One of the least sought after literary devices 6-28-10
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 04:55:46 am »

{Self-editing so many dirty puns right now.}
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up