Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Ya  (Read 4653 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Hey Ya
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2003, 03:57:56 am »

Tha' shizzle dizzle McBizzle - in the rizzle!

Snoop Dawg is going to be my city in two days - the cover of the entertainment section read: "Are you the Shizzle?"
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Hey Ya
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2003, 04:04:50 am »

Quote from: "side_show"

Snoop Dawg is going to be my city in two days - the cover of the entertainment section read: "Are you the Shizzle?"

This terrifies the living crap out of me.

This reminds me of when I was in high school and Snoop ended up touring Lincoln. I was profoundly confused: "Snoop? Nebraska? Look, one of these two is going to have to give here."
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Hey Ya
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2003, 04:07:33 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Allow me to lay down the MAD BEATS, August. Now, start freestylin'.


I am sorry, but around these parts it is too cold for swimming.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Hey Ya
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2003, 04:19:34 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "side_show"

Snoop Dawg is going to be my city in two days - the cover of the entertainment section read: "Are you the Shizzle?"

This terrifies the living crap out of me.

This reminds me of when I was in high school and Snoop ended up touring Lincoln. I was profoundly confused: "Snoop? Nebraska? Look, one of these two is going to have to give here."


Actually I remember the local news refering to Snoop touring Canada during the holidays as a "confusing turn of events"  - but if you know where the good blunt comes from, it all starts making sense.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Hey Ya
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2003, 04:48:17 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Wow, I didn't even have to get through a minute of it to understand that I never really need to ever listen to that again.

I can see how it could totally earworm someone, though.


That Andre 3000 is a poor mans Prince.  I can't imagine ever wanting to hear that again either, but it ain't so bad really, just a little bit of good clean fun.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Hey Ya
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2003, 05:23:21 am »

THE LONG OVERDUE RESPONSE TO THIS UGLY AND INVIDIOUS LITTLE BIT OF POPULAR CULTURE, GIVEN UNDESERVED LONGEVITY BY THE INTERNET AND LAZY-MOUTHED CULTURE SLAVES.

del *izzle.*
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Hey Ya
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2003, 05:35:40 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
THE LONG OVERDUE RESPONSE TO THIS UGLY AND INVIDIOUS LITTLE BIT OF POPULAR CULTURE, GIVEN UNDESERVED LONGEVITY BY THE INTERNET AND LAZY-MOUTHED CULTURE SLAVES.

del *izzle.*


hear here!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Hey Ya
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2003, 07:16:00 am »

Ooh, can I be a lazy-mouthed culture slave? :D
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up