Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: I want a new guitar  (Read 7463 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I want a new guitar
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2011, 04:28:58 am »

Where are the pics of the guitar?  It's not This one perchance?

I've been reading (and writing) about that lately. I should have linked it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up