Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004  (Read 5810 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Keep on rockin' - 5 January 2004
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2004, 08:45:01 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Wasteland


I knew there was a reason you were cool.  

"St_Zartan rips a clip into one Slithering Lizard for 128 points of damage, ripping it into a scarlet side of meat"


Daaaaaamn...   Just a couple of months ago I had my C64 emulator out trying to finally beat Wasteland.  (I never did when I was young.)  I finally gave up when the emulator ate my save.  It was very upsetting.  

I do remember that when I was young, I had one guy who could do more damage with a knife than any of my other characters could do with a full clip of an AK.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up