Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wouldya?  (Read 25976 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2013, 03:09:58 am »

[Anthony Bourdain]


I'd hit that. He's in good shape, especially for his age. He even brings his own bone, bone, bone.

One of my sexiest sex dreams ever was about Steve Martin, which is how I figured out that I lurve him. Before that, I'd never considered him a sex symbol...but now I can't stop.

Of course, I've also had sex dreams about people that I am decidedly NOT attracted to IRL, so sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, y'know?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up