Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Character blogs, week of August 2  (Read 8627 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Character blogs, week of August 2
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2004, 07:56:43 pm »

I can't wait to see how Ray will loose money to Philippe.
Logged

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
Character blogs, week of August 2
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2004, 01:29:44 pm »

ladies and gentlemen... phil collins.

fuckin' brilliant.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

V-Adore

  • Guest
Character blogs, week of August 2
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2004, 04:11:24 pm »

Hot damn!

I'm not sure what I'm laughing more about, the Phil Collins incident or "Gandhi's Waterslide."
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Character blogs, week of August 2
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2004, 05:03:26 pm »

Lyle Taco is one of the shitiest porn names I've ever heard. I would've though Lyle could do better than that.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Character blogs, week of August 2
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2004, 05:50:40 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Lyle Taco is one of the shittiest porn names I've ever heard. I would've though Lyle could do better than that.


There is actually some porn dude who uses the first name "Nacho".

How the hell does someone choose a name like this? DO THEY NOT HAVE ANY SENSIBLE FRIENDS
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Character blogs, week of August 2
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2004, 11:30:43 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Lyle Taco is one of the shittiest porn names I've ever heard. I would've though Lyle could do better than that.


There is actually some porn dude who uses the first name "Nacho".

How the hell does someone choose a name like this? DO THEY NOT HAVE ANY SENSIBLE FRIENDS

I dunno, what's his last name? I can see reasonable porn compounds made of "Nacho" and a thoroughly punny surname. (Nacho Averageman, anybody?) But if his name is like "Nacho Torkelson" or something, someone needs career advice.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Character blogs, week of August 2
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2004, 05:23:35 pm »

God damn, Pat made Beef do a porn run.  I can't wait to see what happens when he get's a copy of Sanislut's 8.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Character blogs, week of August 2
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2004, 06:36:51 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Lyle Taco is one of the shittiest porn names I've ever heard. I would've though Lyle could do better than that.


There is actually some porn dude who uses the first name "Nacho".

How the hell does someone choose a name like this? DO THEY NOT HAVE ANY SENSIBLE FRIENDS

I dunno, what's his last name? I can see reasonable porn compounds made of "Nacho" and a thoroughly punny surname. (Nacho Averageman, anybody?) But if his name is like "Nacho Torkelson" or something, someone needs career advice.

Too bad Justin Credible was already taken.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Character blogs, week of August 2
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2004, 08:12:04 pm »

The winning line for me:

Quote from: "Roast Beef"
He slipped me forty for it and I knew he didn't want to chitchat. I mean, I ain’t gonna say the guy likes to jack off but if he ran a restaurant there would be lotion on the tables.

Also, I'm very sad for Nice Pete. Clearly he faces a wealth of developmental difficulties.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Character blogs, week of August 2
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2004, 08:44:27 pm »

Hahaha, Pat's Restaurant: Now With More Lotion!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Character blogs, week of August 2
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2004, 12:48:22 am »

Maybe this was the secret of his Subway's success.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Character blogs, week of August 2
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2004, 06:12:31 am »

Quote from: "Ben-San"
Maybe this was the secret of his Subway's success.

No need, man...think about all that MAYONAISSE.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Character blogs, week of August 2
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2004, 07:59:47 am »

That ain't mayonaisse!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up