Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lileks sux teh coq  (Read 5154 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
Lileks sux teh coq
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2004, 07:49:20 am »

I thought the Instapundit and Kausfiles parodies were hysterical. The Lileks one left me cold though, didn't even twitch. I just didn't think it was very funny. It seemed kind of mean spirited and overwrought, really.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Lileks sux teh coq
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2004, 09:17:19 pm »

Quote from: "TALKYdude"
I thought the Instapundit and Kausfiles parodies were hysterical. The Lileks one left me cold though, didn't even twitch. I just didn't think it was very funny. It seemed kind of mean spirited and overwrought, really.

Nah, I get you. I guess it just hit home for me because the Bleat, to me, often comes off as very mean-spirited and overwrought, too. The parody wasn't all that funny, but it was very, very accurate.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up