Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: I voted today!  (Read 18072 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I voted today!
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2004, 10:56:53 pm »

We should trade homes for a month. My family would love to ride around on trains in the UK, go see castles, and I'd like another chance to try to uinderstand this old man from Aberdeen who was trying to talk to me the last time I was in Scotland. I have no earthly clue if he was talking or having a tuberculous phlegm attack.  And you could hang out on a beach where the sun shines and it's warm. Hawaii is nominally in the US - but it's not like the mainland. It would be a good place to start before going to, say, LA or New York though.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up