Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3/7/05: This one, prick?  (Read 5551 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
3/7/05: This one, prick?
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2005, 03:07:45 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
To me he looks fake surprised. Like on a low budget film-strip where somebody looks up at the camera all, "Oh! I didn't see you there. I was just reading about the miracle that is zinc. Would you like to learn about zinc?"


Perfect.  That is exactly what it is.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
3/7/05: This one, prick?
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2005, 09:59:10 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
To me he looks fake surprised. Like on a low budget film-strip where somebody looks up at the camera all, "Oh! I didn't see you there. I was just reading about the miracle that is zinc. Would you like to learn about zinc?"


It may be that my brain has been stewing in a mixture of brown ale and THC for the past, ohhhh, I don't know, day, but I seriously love all of you. Hurt by the cold. So hard and lonely too. When you don't know yourselves.
NOW THRASH!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up