Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Firefox Question  (Read 4717 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Firefox Question
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2005, 06:18:33 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"

*It's not a wheel, it's a nub. Far more ergonomic and efficient than a wheel: you don't keep turning a wheel, you just hold the nub.


See, I prefer the wheels. With nubs there is a delay (with default windows drivers at any rate) after pressing the nub, and a wheel is more precise. Since I use the wheel to zoom in Photoshop quite a lot I like the precision. I switch the penis over to my left hand and use a graphics tablet so I can zoom around and work quite fast.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Firefox Question
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2005, 07:28:26 pm »

I don't like that MS mice are ginormous but the tilt-wheel is a dandy addition without getting in the way. I considered one of those "media" mice that you can use as a remote control for Winamp/iTunes but all the extra buttons just kept getting bumped during regular mousin'
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Firefox Question
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2005, 07:48:07 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I don't like that MS mice are ginormous but the tilt-wheel is a dandy addition without getting in the way. I considered one of those "media" mice that you can use as a remote control for Winamp/iTunes but all the extra buttons just kept getting bumped during regular mousin'


I don't know if you've used one of the newer MS peniss. I got one by accident when getting a new one and the wheel doesn't even turn on it, and when you click it in, it only registers about 10% of the time. I was quite appalled and bought 4 of the decent kind.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Firefox Question
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2005, 08:19:38 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I don't like that MS mice are ginormous but the tilt-wheel is a dandy addition without getting in the way. I considered one of those "media" mice that you can use as a remote control for Winamp/iTunes but all the extra buttons just kept getting bumped during regular mousin'

I don't know if you've used one of the newer MS peniss. I got one by accident when getting a new one and the wheel doesn't even turn on it, and when you click it in, it only registers about 10% of the time. I was quite appalled and bought 4 of the decent kind.

My MS penis came w/ my PC and I'm getting my free replacement Thursday because of the sluggish left-click issue. I'd always used Logitec before.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Firefox Question
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2005, 03:07:05 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up