Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca  (Read 2590 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
« on: January 11, 2006, 06:01:41 am »

Thanks to the Calendar, I now know it's carlosdelvaca's birthday.

So happy birthday, Mr. Mayor.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 06:57:51 am »

May only good things get on the mayor today
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 01:06:11 pm »

Happy birthday!  May your year be full of education.

Speaking of which, what I'd like to know for my birthday is whether I can delete something from the calendar if I screw it up, because right now I'm afraid to post anything.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 01:14:30 pm »

Happy Birthday and Suchlike!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 01:26:10 pm »

Happy Birthday, and congratulations for having the foresight to be born on the exact pre-anniversary of this thread!

Seriously - all the best for your next year.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 02:21:47 pm »

Happy Birthday Mr. Birthday Guy.  Happy Birthday.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 02:48:41 pm »

Thanks people.  It's my birthday, and all I got was a comic strip about simulated gonads attached to cars.

Seriously, I got a check from my mom to put towards baseball tickets.  Which is completely awesome, because I was waffling as to whether we could really afford such a splurge.  w000000000000000t.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 06:14:04 pm »

... and many mooooooore.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 11:21:43 pm »

Happy Birthday Carlos.  I hope you get everything you desire and Baseball tickets too.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 11:57:57 pm »

May the candles on your cake burn like cities in your wake, Carlos.
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2006, 12:18:10 am »

Happy birthday mr. Cow!
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2006, 12:36:10 am »

Happy Birthday!

I tried to think of something witty that wouldn't come out smarmy, and it didn't work. So we're playing it straight instead.
Logged

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2006, 01:46:56 am »

For me this is like going with a friend to a birthday party. I don't know you well enough for my "Happy Birthday" to really mean anything to you probably plus this is late. SO I'll say it anyway, Happy Birthday, i hope this year is much better than the last even if last year was wonderful!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 06:10:33 pm by Hobo Frenzy »
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Carlos Del Vaca
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2006, 05:52:10 pm »

Way to keep on staying alive, Carlos!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up