Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bill and Erik  (Read 1727 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Bill and Erik
« on: September 30, 2003, 08:41:12 pm »

Found this linked from Wigu this week. It confuses me; by rights, it has all the ingredients that I usually find distasteful in a comic -- static situations, sophomorism standing in for humor, endless jokes about one of the leads not being able to keep a date -- and yet I'm really grabbed by this thing. Even ordered the free(ish) minicomic.

I dunno, maybe I'm just a sucker for the dancing *#*#*.

(Edit: Filter caught my *#*#*. Bah.)
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up