Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bill and Erik  (Read 1723 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Bill and Erik
« on: September 30, 2003, 08:41:12 pm »

Found this linked from Wigu this week. It confuses me; by rights, it has all the ingredients that I usually find distasteful in a comic -- static situations, sophomorism standing in for humor, endless jokes about one of the leads not being able to keep a date -- and yet I'm really grabbed by this thing. Even ordered the free(ish) minicomic.

I dunno, maybe I'm just a sucker for the dancing *#*#*.

(Edit: Filter caught my *#*#*. Bah.)
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up