Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMB Worst N00b Award  (Read 5332 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2006, 08:02:52 pm »

It's a pretty moot point - I mean, do you think he could've outpolled THA SUGAH RAIN?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2006, 10:06:24 pm »

Yeah, seriously. THA SUGAH RAIN is the worst of all possible newbies -- he is to newbies what a two and a coupon for tampons is to a poker hand.
Logged

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2006, 11:18:27 pm »

Yeah, seriously. THA SUGAH RAIN is the worst of all possible newbies -- he is to newbies what a two and a coupon for tampons is to a poker hand.

hahaha, oh shit, I just lol'd. But I can't for the life of me remember where that came from. A little help?
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

V-Adore

  • Guest
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2006, 11:43:47 pm »

hahaha, oh shit, I just lol'd. But I can't for the life of me remember where that came from. A little help?

An old-but-excellent strip, "Poker."
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up