Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMB Worst N00b Award  (Read 5317 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« on: January 17, 2006, 02:45:22 am »

You know, The Achewood Guy came and went so fast I never got a chance to read his post.  Did they all get deleted or something?

~Paul
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 02:07:17 am by AlohaDawg »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 02:49:20 am »

To his ultimate credit in this context, The Achewood Guy committed the fatal faux pas of re-registering from the same IP and suffered Bannination and deletus maximus. Consider that when voting...
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 05:04:18 am »

I think The Achewood Guy's posts are still on the board, but they were only in one thread, so they're easy to miss.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 05:33:11 am »

Ok, I remember now, thanks.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 05:38:08 am »

The Achewood Guy didn't post in '05.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 05:52:19 am »

The Achewood Guy didn't post in '05.

So it's not as tight a ship as we had thought...
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 07:45:24 am »

I couldn't remember and I thought that all the records were gone from Jough's bannination activity.

 So we can continue as is (knowing he's up against an overwhelmingly worse option) or alter the poll.

I just put down the nominations as best I could...missed on that one, though.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 08:06:35 am by AlohaDawg »
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 01:44:51 pm »

So it's not as tight a ship as we had thought...

Nah - the board celebrates Chinese New Year.  Didn't you get the memo?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 06:17:41 pm »

I don't know, I'd vote for that obnoxious kid whose webpage was all full of hentai porn - whose name I've completely forgotten...
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 09:10:35 pm »

I don't know, I'd vote for that obnoxious kid whose webpage was all full of hentai porn - whose name I've completely forgotten...

Oh, that kid! You insulted us, but then it turned out that you wanted to jizz on Japanese girls!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 09:15:23 pm »

Oh, that kid! You insulted us, but then it turned out that you wanted to jizz on Japanese girls!

You mean Jough?


I am totally going to have -MaxInt Dr Peppers by tomorrow
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 09:56:45 pm »

Hey, who doesn't want to jizz on Japanese women?  I mean, honestly.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2006, 10:23:50 pm »

The driver of this Camaro does, apparently.
http://dc.metblogs.com/archives/2005/11/who_needs_a_blo.phtml
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

V-Adore

  • Guest
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2006, 10:24:47 pm »

Hey, who doesn't want to jizz on Japanese women?  I mean, honestly.

Me? I mean, okay, even if I could, I wouldn't want to.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
TOUAMB Worst N00b Award
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2006, 10:44:05 pm »

Hey, who doesn't want to jizz on Japanese women?  I mean, honestly.

Well . . . are they hot?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up