Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006  (Read 12429 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2006, 04:52:18 am »

Maybe...

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2006, 11:08:51 am »

Well, if you have too many, you could consider throwing a few to those less fortunate than yourself.

Wahey.  Would it help if I went back and retconned the post that got me can-raped in the first place?

Hey dog, I've been chuckin' em at you every chance I get. Slowly but surely, we'll get you back in black.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up