Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink  (Read 13627 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2006, 06:45:02 pm »

It's a five-letter work for a machine made to look like a person.
Or a traffic light, if you're from South Africa.  "Sorry I was late to work, I got caught by the *****s."  I want to live in South Africa so I can use that as an excuse.
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2006, 07:58:09 pm »

I believe it is way past the point when someone was supposed to point out that it is strongly suggested that one read the archives before asking such a question.  Sorry, I've been busy at work today.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up