Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink  (Read 13561 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2006, 03:49:09 am »

oh my God.
I love that I was the person who said it, and that when I read that post, I thought "yeah, I think Hobot did say that!"

what I am saying is this: I said it, but i do not remember saying it. because of this, I attributed it to Hobot.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2006, 04:53:11 am »

I'm just glad I didn't fugue.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

malco

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2006, 02:55:43 pm »

Don't care sir , stop trying to make a really funny strip ,.....seem ..easily understandable.The floating esky is quite obviously going to end up in japan (maybe china), so phillipe can end up with ultra-peanut for a fleeting moment.
Logged

hoborg

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2006, 01:29:37 am »

People are still making "WHATS THE BEST THING YOU GOT" Auctions...

The best one so far: Realistic Nuclear Launch System

What a deal!
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2006, 02:23:03 am »

words

I really want your icon to be Hobot's torilla-face icon except with one Borg eye photoshopped on.

I just want you to know this.

EDIT: is the word "*****" censored? I got a bunch of #####s for it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 02:28:28 am by littlefallsmets »
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2006, 02:49:13 am »

EDIT: is the word "#####" censored? I got a bunch of #####s for it.

Oh, and you were doing so good too. Sorry.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2006, 02:55:35 am »

What word?  #####?  I'm not sure if what you're saying means anything.
Logged
ACHIEVE

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2006, 03:07:53 am »

The word you are looking for is #####.

I mean #####.

Wait no it's #####.


Dammit, I can't see this being resolved any time soon.

Shit I just messed my ******.

That fuck*ng shit.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2006, 03:20:52 am »

It's a five-letter work for a machine made to look like a person.

I can only assume there's some in-joke there, why that'd be blocked.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2006, 03:37:05 am »

fuck*ng turlingdromes.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2006, 04:00:09 am »

It's a five-letter work for a machine made to look like a person.

I can only assume there's some in-joke there, why that'd be blocked.

Don't press the issue.  I did, and now positive cans of Dr. Pepper are a thing of the past.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2006, 04:13:57 am »

OBall!!!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2006, 04:49:10 am »

##### ?

Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2006, 11:15:20 am »

Yes, LEARN from his tortured past!  This is what it means to make an example out of someone.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: April 28, 2006 -- Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2006, 11:37:25 am »

I can also be engaged to speak at schools for a modest fee.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up