Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am sorry to steal your Schtick Paul  (Read 7050 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I am sorry to steal your Schtick Paul
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2006, 04:51:04 pm »

How ironic.

I swear, I will stab you for this... one day... one day soon.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: I am sorry to steal your Schtick Paul
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2006, 05:03:18 pm »

yeah, not really a month. More like... 2 weeks? I mean, I'm just being bitchy about it because I want some goddamn spending money. I mean... CDs are calling me.

In my experience, crappy minimum wage-type jobs hand out the paychecks about every two weeks (unless you're not around to collect it because you have to go out of state to college, in which case they may or may not mail it to you if and when they feel like it).  Mostly I'm still trying to get over the fact that this is your first job.  Not that I haven't been living on Easy Street all my damn life, but I still had a part-time job (even during the school year!) starting in the tenth grade.  Your parents might be more easygoing than mine, though.

This is not a criticism, theinevitable.  This is a... FACT!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I am sorry to steal your Schtick Paul
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2006, 05:12:37 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: I am sorry to steal your Schtick Paul
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2006, 05:15:30 pm »

Suggestion Taken

~Paul

So will you be adding other photos as well?  If this is the case, consider yourself FRIEND'D!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I am sorry to steal your Schtick Paul
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2006, 05:19:06 pm »

consider yourself FRIEND'D!

Gawrsh!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I am sorry to steal your Schtick Paul
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2006, 06:09:55 pm »

Yeah, you're friended, dude.

The reason that I joined Flickr when I have my own web servers with pretty much limitless storage is that I like the social aspects of it, sharing photos with others and having people stumple upon mine. 

If you join some groups and add your photos to the group pools you can attract a LOT of attention to your photos.

I actually got a job interview out of my Flickr photos - someone contacted me and asked if I'd be interested in working for/with them.

Anyway, I love the interaction and fun that Flickr provides.  I'm sure you'll meet other interesting and like-minded people there.  I'd be very much surprised if there wasn't at least one or two art car groups on there.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: I am sorry to steal your Schtick Paul
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2006, 06:12:43 pm »

Groups is something I've yet to get too heavily into.  I am frightened by the magnitude of those things.  Plus everyone basically has better cameras and more interesting shots.  Still though, an interesting idea.

Also: Friended.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 12:25:31 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: I am sorry to steal your Schtick Paul
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2006, 06:13:48 pm »

The reason that I joined Flickr when I have my own web servers with pretty much limitless storage is that I like the social aspects of it, sharing photos with others and having people stumple upon mine. 

If you join some groups and add your photos to the group pools you can attract a LOT of attention to your photos.

Yeah, like how one of your photos was on the Explore page the other day, you bastard.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: I am sorry to steal your Schtick Paul
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2006, 06:14:50 pm »

Was it?

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: I am sorry to steal your Schtick Paul
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2006, 06:20:36 pm »

Was it?

Yep, this'un.

Interestingly enough, I pass a sign each day on the way home from work that has met with a similar fate.  It's not as good as yours, though, because it is a yellow sign, and the traces of the missing letters are much more obvious.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: I am sorry to steal your Schtick Paul
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2006, 09:15:55 pm »

Wow, yeah, that parakeet's totally just going to take off with her muffler. My concern is, what the hell is he going to use it for?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I am sorry to steal your Schtick Paul
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2006, 09:28:26 pm »

I'm pretty sure that "muffler" is a roll of paper towels.  It's not the muffler from that brand new vehicle and it's certianly not a muffler to protect one from the cold in Houston in May.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: I am sorry to steal your Schtick Paul
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2006, 09:34:25 pm »

I'm pretty sure that "muffler" is a roll of paper towels.  It's not the muffler from that brand new vehicle and it's certianly not a muffler to protect one from the cold in Houston in May.

Well, yes, and the bird is two-dimensional, and parakeets are not the size of paper towel rolls generally. Free your mind and apply some imagination to the task, dude!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up