Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will I have to get a note from my parents?  (Read 8482 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2006, 12:40:24 pm »

Dude, Porkin is good people.  He ain't no crap dude like your ex.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2006, 01:14:58 pm »

Brief story of a crap military dude:  My bestfriend was strait up in love with a guy.  She was dating the guy, who was with the military, and he said he was being deployed to Zimbabwe on a peace-keeping mission with his buddy.  So she has a tearful good-bye with him where she promises to wait for him.  Two days later she is out at the local watering hole, and the guy's buddy walks in.  The buddy who was supposed to be deployed with the guy.  She puts two and two together and furiously demands the buddy call up the guy's place on the phone right there in the bar.  She stands next to the buddy as he jovially speaks to the guy on the phone, then takes over the call.  She is mad-up furious. 

Not so say our Wiener man is at all like that.  But using military service to end a relationship is basically classic.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2006, 03:50:31 pm »

So he thought that he would never accidentally run into her?  And no one else was going to mention him to her?  It worries me that the military contains such stupid people.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2006, 01:35:10 pm »

Well even though she made a tearful proclamation to wait for him, he told her he believed that while he was "gone" that she would cheat on him.  He basically wanted her to be the "bad" person in the relationship.  I guess that didn't work out, eh? 

Anyway, yes, he was basically stupid enough to think they wouldn't run into each other.


....Wait... Lprkn... are you.... are you breaking up with us?  ....Are you using the war in Iraq as an excuse to end it?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2006, 03:10:17 am »

Well...you see...the thing is...I don't know if I'm ready for this type of committment. You're basically the best messageboard I've ever been with, but I still feel like there's a lot left I want to do as a single guy, ummmm...It's not you, it's me. (enough ellipses, everyone?)

Just kidding.

Also, using military service as an excuse to break up with someone is certainly a crappy move. I am currently unattached, and it did make the deployment process a little easier.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2006, 01:57:39 pm »

Also, using military service as an excuse to break up with someone is certainly a crappy move. I am currently unattached, and it did make the deployment process a little easier.

You mean the last 213 posts meant nothing to you?  *sniffles*  Fine.  Fine.  Then go... just... go.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up