Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Asherdan!  (Read 12466 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2006, 10:32:31 pm »

Oh, it's not bad at all. 

The worst part about the entire thing is thinking about all the painful things that will be done to your jublies in the name of SCIENCE.

Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2006, 08:13:12 pm »

Oh, it's not bad at all. 

Sez you.  I found it rather painful.  Esp. the receiving of anesthetic.  Both sides, they had to push more for me, because the first dose didn't do the trick.  Yowch.

The recovery, on the other hand, has been much easier than I anticipated.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2006, 08:43:47 pm »

Well yea... but I've had dental procedures that were worse than that.

What got me was sitting in bed for a couple days.  You know... actually the first couple days of walking around without a jock strap completely sucked.   
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2006, 10:42:19 pm »

do you normally wear a jockstrap, or are you saying that after a few days you realized you should have been wearing one?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2006, 10:52:40 pm »

I read this thread, and get a cold, empty feeling around where my ovaries would be.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2006, 10:53:51 pm »

WARNING:  This may or may not be correct, I have no idea.

BUT, I would guess you got to support the area for a while after you get the surgery, so you wear a jock with no cup.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2006, 10:57:03 pm »

Yes... There is some swelling, and tenderness, so son, the junk must be trussed up.

After a week or so, you can shed the jockstrap, but the first few days feel like you're kicked in the ##### with every step.

Do not joyously bound down the stairs.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2006, 11:09:49 pm »

Well yea... but I've had dental procedures that were worse than that.

What got me was sitting in bed for a couple days.  You know... actually the first couple days of walking around without a jock strap completely sucked.   

Yes... There is some swelling, and tenderness, so son, the junk must be trussed up.

After a week or so, you can shed the jockstrap, but the first few days feel like you're kicked in the ****** with every step.

Do not joyously bound down the stairs.

My dad has had some pretty serious dental operations, but I don't think any of them could be compared to getting kicked in the junk everytime you take a step.  Especially not a week after.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2006, 11:26:16 pm »

Well yea... The surgery itself wasn't noteworthy.

The recovery was pretty much sucky.   

I had the best phone call with one of the people at the doc office a while later.   After you recover, they want some "samples" to ensure that you're sugar free.

The lady called me and said, "This is Judy calling from Dr. Green's office.  The sample you gave us today didn't have any sperm in it."

She sounded ... annoyed? So I responded, "I'll try harder next time."

She then explained to me that it was a good thing, and that they'd want another in a few weeks.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan!
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2006, 11:30:06 pm »

Best.  Response.  Ever.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up