Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!  (Read 12109 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2006, 09:47:03 pm »

The kebabs and soda aren't about payment. They are what Ray does when he is hanging out with a friend, except made more awkward by that same friend fellating him.
Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2006, 08:11:00 pm »

I have nothing really constructive to add to the discussion of Téodor giving Ray head, but Téodor's shoulders look weird in this strip.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2006, 02:04:54 am »

someone will make an animated gif out of this that will cause my wang to retreat even further into my body.

How right you were! I can't tell you how sorry I am, because I'm not really very sorry.



The image quality is a bit sucky. I'm sure Ray can relate to that.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2006, 02:52:59 am »

How right you were! I can't tell you how sorry I am, because I'm not really very sorry.



The image quality is a bit sucky. I'm sure Ray can relate to that.

ahahahahahaaaa! a tiny can of dr pepper to you good sir. i can't type too well becauswe lennybruce my main moggiehas co-opted the keyboard nd is kicking me as i try ty typd
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2006, 03:20:26 am »

How right you were! I can't tell you how sorry I am, because I'm not really very sorry.



The image quality is a bit sucky. I'm sure Ray can relate to that.

WELCOME BACK, JUDY.


It might be fun to see how long we can quote this post, thereby creating a never-ending chain of Ray-Fellating animated gifs.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2006, 03:49:19 am »

it has been done.

eventually the oldest post starts being deleted, creating a neverending chain (ouroborous-like)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2006, 06:32:55 am »

How right you were! I can't tell you how sorry I am, because I'm not really very sorry.



The image quality is a bit sucky. I'm sure Ray can relate to that.

Excellent work, sir.  A can for you, and another for your women!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2006, 07:09:39 am »

Let's just quote it once more, for posterity:

How right you were! I can't tell you how sorry I am, because I'm not really very sorry.



The image quality is a bit sucky. I'm sure Ray can relate to that.

Ah, delightful!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2006, 02:27:08 pm »

How right you were! I can't tell you how sorry I am, because I'm not really very sorry.



The image quality is a bit sucky. I'm sure Ray can relate to that.

Oh no!  I was wrong to come here first thing in the morning.  Do you know what effect this will have on my day?  I have to go buy my sister a birthday gift, god damn it! 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

vivouk

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2006, 04:34:47 pm »

 :(
Logged

xzqx

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2006, 09:16:33 pm »

How right you were! I can't tell you how sorry I am, because I'm not really very sorry.



The image quality is a bit sucky. I'm sure Ray can relate to that.

It's wonderful! I think if Ray's eyes were closed and his mouth were opening and closing (as if in ectasy) I couldn't handle it. But as it is, it's just abuot right.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 25 Aug 2006 - I'LL blow you if it'll shut you up for five seconds!
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2006, 09:25:46 pm »

he is wearing glasses...
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up