Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Poll

WHO WINS $5?

(Do not vote 1)
(Do not vote 2)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.  (Read 1877 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
« on: March 29, 2007, 06:18:58 am »

« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 04:31:08 pm by NYU »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 06:28:42 am »

All right.

Here is my "The Way-Out-There Guy" crown.

I earned it with hard work and I earned it well but, man, you got me beat.

Wear her in good health.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 04:14:45 pm »

Earth, Wind, Fire, Water. Also, for bonus points, include a picture of at least one person involved in the story. Best story wins $5 on paypal (as determined by poll). True stories only.


Is this for a homework assignment or something?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 04:21:31 pm »

Is this for a homework assignment or something?

How could this be?  There was no talk of punching a senior citizen at Wal-Mart.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 04:30:36 pm »

It Dada, August, only cool people understand.

DAMMIT!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 04:44:14 pm »

Logged

Charles Nelson Mandela

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
  • These aren't the characters we identify with?
    • View Profile
Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 04:45:40 pm »

I once had a beer where these guys were playing. <--- water

<--- the other three

Pay me.

(I have a true story involving all four, but I've only been here a day and a half so I'm not making any World Trade Center references yet.)

Logged
"Hello, I'm Antonin Scalia. Welcome to *slap!* *spank!* Strict Constructionism."

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 09:52:46 pm »

Yeah, I think this thread can end now. It can't get much better than that.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Tell a true story involving all 4 elements.
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 12:52:40 pm »

I'm so confused.  I hate these n00bs.  I may just roll the board membership list back to like, four months ago, before I got busy, and the rest of us can just chat again.


It'll be like I never left!
Pages: [1]   Go Up