Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Billion Dollar Idea Department  (Read 4874 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Billion Dollar Idea Department
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2007, 02:26:04 pm »

If I had a dirigible like that I'd land it on my old high school in an outfit resembling mr.monopoly.

Rich Uncle Pennybags.

/pedant, and fuck Hasbro in their ears.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: The Billion Dollar Idea Department
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2007, 04:12:26 pm »

I keep having them, but I give them away.  It looks like someone is taking the Christian Porn idea and running with it.
Not sure if this has been covered already, but I'm sure that's satire. To wit
Quote
Second, for a young woman who has never engaged in sexual intercourse, having anal sex allows her to preserve her virginity (i.e., maintain an intact hymen) until marriage. There is no greater gift that a bride can give than to offer her pure, unsullied maidenhead to her husband on their wedding night.

Quote
#
# No extramarital sex, unless it is to illustrate the downfalls of adultery. The spouses in a Christian porn production must never have adulterous relations, unless they (and their partner in extramarital crime) suffer and are punished fittingly for their sins. (In deference to modern conventions, the punishment does not have to be one mandated by scripture, i.e., being stoned to death.)

Quote
In fact, in light of these scriptures, performing fellatio to completion and then spitting out the resulting emission seems almost unthinkable.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: The Billion Dollar Idea Department
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2007, 05:27:00 pm »

If I had a dirigible like that I'd land it on my old high school in an outfit resembling mr.monopoly.

Hells and damn yes. That is hilarious. Tiny can.

Quote from: Wikipedia
Rich Uncle Pennybags was rechristened Mr. Monopoly (a nickname he was already known by in popular culture) in a Hasbro marketing effort in 1999.

Nabu gets a can for thoroughness.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up