Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lets be real  (Read 9409 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2007, 08:11:56 pm »

So long as you're still around.  I don't like to think we're boring.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2007, 08:49:43 pm »

I first thought you said "boning", jay and...

I was going to agree.

I quite like you imaginary people but, man, I don't wanna think of y'all boning, either.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2007, 08:54:53 pm »

I'm totally cool with y'all boning for what it's worth.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up